Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
"I ain't sayin' she a gold digga 🎵 /
But she ain't messin' with no broke ----- 🎵"
-Aizawa Ryuuji (probably)

Dex-chan lover
Wait. I thought it will open with her informing them about their grandchild

Contributor
Like mother like daughter. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to them, I see. The girl had a plan and stuck to it. Not sure I agree with the contents of the plan, but if it works it ain't stupid. Also, her parents look rather young. Did mama baby trap papa in high school just like that too?

They're 100% serious about keeping the baby and all the parents are supportive, interesting. I look forward to any school chapters during her pregnancy. I want to see what the class and the teachers think. Maybe the friends will say something more about it. Although I don't expect drama given how relatively lighthearted this has been so far. If it's like that other manga maybe she'll even graduate with a baby bump just in time...(were they seniors already? I don't remember) Just no post-birth time skip copouts, please.

A potential son has a name ready (Ryuuji, so Ryuuji Jr.? lol), but a daughter doesn't. I wonder if that means anything. A daughter might mean the latest generation of aggressive carnivore girl is born, and the shy boy hunting cycle begins anew... maybe she'll even be a landmine-type girl if that's still in fashion 16-18 years later.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Forget speedrunning romcoms. This is speedrunning any hentai doujin and the omake.

Dex-chan lover
You know, i had a random thought. I kind of really want this to all turn into one giant Loss Comic.

Unless you mean "unprotected premarital sex" I will have to disagree.
Unless unless you are of a puritan type and meant exactly what you said, then whatever floats your boat, I guess, but I still disagree
You can disagree all you want, but the proof of the pudding is in the taste, and the taste is a society on the verge of collapse, with a plague of loneliness that's left women unable to pair bond with any man, perpetually under the delusion that they're "settling"- and men almost completely disaffected, spending more and more of their time living isolated, hedonistic lives with no prospects of finding meaning in caring for a family.

Generations ago, we'd already have wives, and kids, and we'd be toiling away at work to provide for the ones we love- our souls at peace in the knowledge that all our hardship will be met with the love and respect of our friends, family, and the greater community.
Chill, he's an incel. like he actually said this shit
Gyaru are, in fact, stereotypically sluts. It's rather the point of having them in these sorts of stories: They provide a shortcut for the author to introduce an extremely sexually aggressive hot woman. Same way I'd give a guy a ski mask if I wanted you to think he's up to no good. Except worse, because ski masks at least have an innocent context, unlike Gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
You can disagree all you want, but the proof of the pudding is in the taste, and the taste is a society on the verge of collapse, with a plague of loneliness that's left women unable to pair bond with any man, perpetually under the delusion that they're "settling"- and men almost completely disaffected, spending more and more of their time living isolated, hedonistic lives with no prospects of finding meaning in caring for a family.

Generations ago, we'd already have wives, and kids, and we'd be toiling away at work to provide for the ones we love- our souls at peace in the knowledge that all our hardship will be met with the love and respect of our friends, family, and the greater community.

Gyaru are, in fact, stereotypically sluts. It's rather the point of having them in these sorts of stories: They provide a shortcut for the author to introduce an extremely sexually aggressive hot woman. Same way I'd give a guy a ski mask if I wanted you to think he's up to no good. Except worse, because ski masks at least have an innocent context, unlike Gyaru.
Guy, you literally backed this shitty claim with an article that, in the end, disproved your whole claim. Again, you are literally saying now that if a girl doesn't dress very modestly, she is a slut. You have quite a problem with your brain.

Guy, you literally backed this shitty claim with an article that, in the end, disproved your whole claim. Again, you are literally saying now that if a girl doesn't dress very modestly, she is a slut. You have quite a problem with your brain.
If I've spoken to you about this, I assume your response was either something like "But X anime girl isn't a slut", or "It's a fashion statement", while ignoring the fact that it's a subculture involving, among other things, casual sex.

On that note, I'm guessing you'd also insist there needs to be a relationship for it to be NTR, because you're just that unplugged from Japanese culture.

Dex-chan lover
Chill, he's an incel. like he actually said this shit
Tbf, the guys who say these things are, in fact, stereotypically incels. As they all see in absolutes, while being absolutely ridiculous.

Tbf, the guys who say these things are, in fact, stereotypically incels. As they all see in absolutes, while being absolutely ridiculous.
TBF, if you think pointing out the literal truth is "Incel behavior", there's really not a lot anyone can respond with.

Not to mention the issue of using "incel" as just a generic insult. The term's really lost its meaning, hasn't it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, it seems like she liked him all along and that was her version of being yandere/plan to seduce him. She harassed and assaulted him to get him to like her, got pregnant to ensure he would marry her, and is now driving the final nail in by getting parental approval. Girl had a plan from the start
Basically implanting a milder form of stockholm syndrome in the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread