Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Hmm good yes... Now fuck her in the snow. Mark ur territory, by making the snow melt in a circle around both of u

Supporter
Be thankful you didn't have to shovel snow, Kuroda. Commuting to work on snow days is no fun at all...

Dex-chan lover
I feel your pain on the working remotely remark, Kuroda.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, noes. Snow. Cancel everything! The footsteps in the snow are only a couple centimetres deep. That's nothing.

I also find it weird to warn about the pavement freezing over, since if it snows "that much", you're going to have snow everywhere, not ice.

She found some deeper snow.

"We can leave earlier, but we still have to finish the work."
That sounds standard to me. I mean, I've had an employer where I had to absolutely stay until the clock said I could go home, which led to me lying on a couch watching YT or napping for an hour since I worked decently fast. And trust me, people work better if they can go home when they're done than if they have to wait and waste time until then.

Throwing a snowball at him when he's holding that big two-part snowball is pretty brave of her.

I'm surprised he didn't break something falling in the snow like that. This chapter seemed to emphasize the difference in age more than ever, with her playing around thoughtlessly and him working.
At first I thought his back gave out or something, considering how manga adults turn 50 the moment they pass 25. By how much he's complaining about everything, that seems about accurate.

Group Leader
I don't recall if we had her birthday in this series, but if she's going into her 3rd year of high school, she's probably 17 or about to turn that. Waiting a year to go out with and rail a JK isn't that long.

Dex-chan lover
The lovely Japanese work culture. You can go home early but only after you've got your full day's worth of work done.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, noes. Snow. Cancel everything! The footsteps in the snow are only a couple centimetres deep. That's nothing.

I also find it weird to warn about the pavement freezing over, since if it snows "that much", you're going to have snow everywhere, not ice.

That's not necessarily wrong though. Traffic/warm pavement melts the snow into slush and it refreezes as things get cooler.

Not as bad as Black Ice though. I remember the time in the mid/late 80s when the back end of my (rear-wheel drive) car broke loose and I went about 45 degrees in both directions before getting back under control. You never forget that...

Dex-chan lover
That's not necessarily wrong though. Traffic/warm pavement melts the snow into slush and it refreezes as things get cooler.
Considering what seems to be the temperature (talking about water pipes freezing means significantly below 0°C) and the amount of snow they claim, it's not likely to melt unless there's a spot where it will remain melted.

Not as bad as Black Ice though. I remember the time in the mid/late 80s when the back end of my (rear-wheel drive) car broke loose and I went about 45 degrees in both directions before getting back under control. You never forget that...
Yeah, black ice is dangerous. Mostly because it's hard to see coming.

Dex-chan lover
"Gotto" is not a thing that's used in informal English. You want to use "gotta" instead.

Dex-chan lover
It annoys me that all of his suffering, which he boils down to "being an adult" is just a symptom of the pathological work culture in Japan. All that shit where they chain people to their desks does the opposite of increasing productivity.

Users who are viewing this thread