Kuro Gal-san ga Kuru!

@Jugo-kun I think he stopped making Hentai in general. Maybe to focus on his mainstream manga. If my memory serves me right, his last H-manga was released in 2019.

first time i saw this manga, i feel that art style like i had reading for a such hentai
and, oh yeah tamagoro

Group Leader
Someone told me on the comments that chapter 11.5 was supposed to be 10.5, but I can't find chapter 11, just 12, so it's a matter of waiting for the volume to be released and check it from there

So, does Azuki count as a Manic Pixie Dream Girl (it is an interesting read on wikipedia)?

Looks like someone already mentioned that the gyaru is basically a Manic Pixie Dream Girl. The only twist is that instead of a petite, pale-skinned girl with dark hair, she's a big-titty, tanned-skin girl with blond hair.

Fed-Kun's army
Tamagoro's Take Out is an exceptional work of art, that honestly deserves greater recognition and praise.

Group Leader
Like I said, I checked some sites where the raw is available and ch11 is not uploaded, vol1 came out recently but it's only up to chapter 9, so we will have to wait for vol2, but from what I see ch11 has to be 11.5

Dex-chan lover
So hentai artist goes sfw and decides to make a rom-com about a slutty gyaru who lets old guys grope her?

Maybe just stick to the hentai...

Users who are viewing this thread