Kuro Gyaru-san ga Kuru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@OwEn98 how can I join as a proofreader? I am a native English speaker but I don't know any other languages. I really like this manga and want others to be able to enjoy it as well.

Fed-Kun's army
her stance at the end killed me. and im gonna say her momma is similar to her and ended up with an older guy too so eventually when mama finds out about kuroda she'll ship em

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna complain about cute gyarus, but I feel like this needs either more regular characters or some sort of overall direction if it's going to stay interesting. Or, just crank up the fanservice and forget about anything else.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess I'm enjoying this but I selfishly wish Tamagoro had just kept drawing ero manga 😔

Dex-chan lover
I agree with you, my boi. They are growing nonstop.

And i so understand the half-price thingy. Here in my country is 30% and basically this week i packed two fridges worth of it xDDD

She gonna learn how to cook dinner just for her main dude. This is basically bootleg Gal Gohan

Dude, just give in. The neighbours already suspect you are into school kids, I mean its natural over there isnt it?

Tamagoro...come back to the dark side...please stop making comfy manga. I might get too used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread