Kuro Homura no Sen Otome - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - The Immortal Flame

Fed-Kun's army
I mean it was alright while it lasted. But there was too much ecchi compared to how little romance it had.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga never even got a chance. Axe-kun is getting as impatient as American tv networks.

well the ending is fine... but not that good at the executing i feel that this manga could do better but whatever.....4/10 score from me
the fan service and the naive MC is just so annoying but at least the ending quite good(supposed to be like that, but you know this is garbage at the end)

Kind of sucks that this ended after 3 volumes but I guess its not too surprising, given this manga never impressed anyone since the characters were pretty meh. However it was a enjoyable read while it lasted. I just hope the mangaka gets another chance to publish another manga. As its art is not bad and has potential.

Dex-chan lover
isn't next chapter the last one?
24daca4622f4008e819f2a73250bc04a.png

or it was never released?

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't surprise me too much if it was getting axed since it's kinda forgettable but the art is pretty good, they just need to practice more with drawing people holding weapons

So is there another chapter or not? Overall this has been kind of disappointing, not even an interesting plot

Dex-chan lover
By no means great work, it was still entertaining at what it did and frankly wasn't even bad.

Users who are viewing this thread