Kuro no Maou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Even little Lilly is judging you for your accidental womanizing.

That aside I just realized that lamia lap pillows are probably amazing.

Manga goes from torture to happy festival stuffs. I didn't even finish the chapter and I'll need to work myself up to do so. It's not quite at the drop point yet but it's pretty damn close

I'm not understanding the phoentic basis for the spelling "cande". It should theoretically either be "cand" or "canday", if it's a mispronouncation of candy. There shouldn't be any meaningful distinction between the pronouncation of "cand" and "cande", and "cand" would be the more intuitive spelling. Alternatively, "canned", but that'd have a confusion of its own. :p

Dex-chan lover
skimmed like usual. Whats with the attack on titans scene at the end o_o

"Not even a single part of her looks like a 32 yo" - Sounds like someone forgot the fullmoon night.

Just a speculation, but I have a feeling that that witchy woman is either going to be a trainer/teacher type in order to train the MC to better use his powers as a way to repay him, or she is going to be an enemy later on that ends up sparring him just before he is killed as a way of repaying him. Again just my speculation, I have no clue if this will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread