Kuro no Maou - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Adventurers

Fed-Kun's army
that feeling when you binge and "thats it? theres no more?~!?

Double-page supporter
@conscript117: Chapter 76
While I am happy that the manga version has reduced tragedy level, I still somewhat feel that this makes me a little bit bored because of lacking tragedy... so complicated xD

@arkvin
I don't think it was the same cat since the 8th apostle's cat died in their battle and when kurono somehow ended up back in Irz village (now a new village made by the invaders) that fat cat was still there

Group Leader
It's the same cat from chapter 4. It gets a cameo waaay later in the WN too. It's just a regular cat afaik.

Aggregator gang
The killing of his comrades still makes me angry. I don't remember many manga that made me feel that way, when innocent people were slaughtered, because of evil-villainous-organization(i.e. the church)-must-do-evil-things-trope.

@bagianatas
Not really going to delve that much into the deeper meaning of it...
It's probably supposed to mean that the cat didn't care much about what happened to the (slaves? servers? feeders? deaths? graves?). It had grown very fat and bored, so it was probably just there for the food. Either that or the mangaka really likes drawing cats in that way????? Perhaps further on it will be an essential part of the plot, like an omen or something?... But who knows?

That cat's ass detail with its balls' sack....
The artist really doesn't miss the detail

Dex-chan lover
I am always curious as to what the speed of magic is. Magic is light so it should have the speed of light but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Dex-chan lover
Uh did we absoultely really need that shot of a cat's balls just before the poor lads were buried?

Users who are viewing this thread