Kuro no Maou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Formation

why do i see Yaoi tag in the novelupdate ?
dont tell me MC swing both way xD

Aggregator gang
he is gonna need more than scorched earth tactics
i just wrote an entire paragraph on how he can win this but i remember... no one cares and i should just turn my brain off for this kinda shit

Group Leader
@themanj
They're not trying to win anything. Just buying enough time so the refugees can safely pass the mountains.
The MC realizes that his half assed scorched earth tactics probably won't buy him more than a day, but that alone is already enough to make it worth.

Dex-chan lover
That skull needs more screentime. What would happen even if they take man from their army? They would just babble about that light lord.

Dex-chan lover
Booo, no chance for harem with yandere lili then :c
Lol

Aggregator gang
@rxfan
well, I don't remember but imma re-read it and write a whole ass essay for ya bud(not really just a paragraph or so)... it's 1 am and honestly, I don't have much better to do btw its been a whole ass year so... I'm writing something that's probably completely different

ok, so more prep time is always better for defenders... so il maximize the amount of time they can get and what to do in that time. So they said they don't have time to burn the forest right now and that's true scouts are already incoming and even if they did have more time burning the forest preemptively is just gonna make traversal for them easier, its better to burn it right before they enter as they would have to completely halt as it burns this could buy them days. For the few days they are halted it woulda been better to move the supplies from the warehouses in Irz and Qal to the Alsace as more food is always better for a siege. They could also dig pitfalls and ditches, while they won't kill many people, it would make it hard to get carts and carriages through slowing down the supply line, now throw in the basic stuff like poisoning/ destroying wells, and bam they have to wait for their supply convoys to clear the pits and such they can't move too fast or they end up being left without water. ok, so that's basically all we can do, maybe a small diversionary force could be left at Qal to make it look like its the main defence but that costs manpower and you risk losing them. now Alsace village looks easily defendable but unlike Qal, it doesn't have stone walls so its more at risk to large siege weapons but if my plan worked they woulda bought enough time to atleast reinforce a part of the front wall. by the end they would be better equipped to handle the incoming army but its definitely not a 100% winning plan as they could still lose in the siege as they build a giant trebuchet that smashes their walls in the first few days or they get flanked and surrounded or alot of other things ... honestly idk what plan I thought of last year but on a map level this is as good as i can make it

Dex-chan lover
Unbeliavable, the MC is actually using some semblance of strategy

Users who are viewing this thread