Kuro no Maou - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - I am His Number One

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal I know you are prolly trolling, but brook is from pokemon.
I don't see the likeness either tho :p

If they have a literal meguminnuke, why did they not use her to further their geographical advantage? Could have had her blow up upstream to build a auxillary dam, and create that isekai strategy favorite that is removing a dam to "surprise" your foes with and get lauded as a military genius.

Why am I even asking this when I already read quite a bit further years ago, and thus already know exactly how braindead this novel is? Or obviously read the preceding manga chapters too, which should have been able to tell me just as much too.

Fed-Kun's army
That Fairy... IS SCARY! The Yan is very strong with her, probabaly will kill everything that gets close to him in the not so far future.

Dex-chan lover
@feha

Nah im not trolling it was a legit question course "Brook" is a character in One Piece, and BROCK is from Pokemon, so you will have to excuse me that i failed to realise you misspelled his name.
both being quite the unique characters in their own right, That said i still dont see the similarities with Brock to any off the characters.

@Twi
i mean yeah both are skeletons, but i'm not really sure if the robed lich or whatever he is got the same kind of humor as brook.
i mean sure he did make the joke about the eyeballs, but it could just be a one off thing.
they dont seem to share many character traits outside of being undead so far.

Fed-Kun's army
omg its a big oppai megumi.

@Goldenzeal
That's because konosuba is way more popular.
Anything with a one explosion KO, will always have a megumi reference..

Its like any hero who is dense as faq with girls will always also be referred to as ichika from Infinite Stratos.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal it’s not just the eyeballs but also the comment “although I’m already dead” meant in humor which is exactly what Brook says. I instantly related him to Brook.

Its realy ez to win this war tell the pixie that the enemy general in love with kurono

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
That look from the lizardman soldier/adventurer. xD

Dex-chan lover
Reading the wiki,
the yandere will only grow as the harem gets bigger.
The Lamia was lucky, because her fate was merciful compared to what that fairy is capable of...

Dex-chan lover
b9w4fRX.gif

Users who are viewing this thread