Kuro no Maou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - -Alsace Defense Line- 1

Dex-chan lover
Turning the knight and the pegasus into skeletons. That's just wasting magic power when there are still more enemies left. In fact all she would have needed to do is to cripple a single wing from the pegasus. Both it and the knight riding it would have plunged into their deaths, with how high they are in the sky.

Group Leader
@Kaarme
She knew from the start she couldn't win against them without a surprise attack. She's bluffing, making herself seem more powerful. Lily excels at psychological warfare. She can read peoples heart and even thoughts to some extend.

Dex-chan lover
We are hundreds of chapters away from him even gaining a foothold, though once he does things start going in his favor...
He rapes the shit out of Sariel, and she submits to him and joins their cause since she was originally from his world. The White God is enraged and denounces her and leaves her seat permanently vacant. His party and himself are strong enough to either stalemate or overpower apostles now. I’m guessing Misa is about to have a train run on her when the chance arises, though they’re probably just going to torture and kill her instead of asking her to join. And if he gets off his ass and master all his magic and abilities he could probably solo the church himself.

Dex-chan lover
@DIYTranslations I avoid spoilers like I try to avoid Covid-19, so I won't unfortunately click the spoiler button and thus can't reply in any sensible manner to anything you wrote there.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of one-sided fights. Surprisingly, despite the fight being one-sided, knights do seem resilient with all those arrows sticking from them.
Sending heavy infantry on enemy bridge is sheer stupidity though.

The t-Rex hands on the skeleton is funny.

-just got to the send the Pegasus knights : starts humming flight of the valkyrie
-got to the bit just after they appear: Noise of a record stopping suddenly.

Group Leader
@Kaarme
Non spoiler version. She's inspiring fear into them. Lily excels at psychological warfare. Remember fairies can read the emotions and even thoughts of others to some extend, and half-fairies like Lily are exceptionally strong.

That wasn't much mana for her anyway. As already stated in the manga her big form is time limited. She'll run out of time before she runs out of mana.

Dex-chan lover
@DIYTranslations Yeah, I actually thought about the terror effect when I wondered about what you might have written in the spoiler tags. I admit I didn't think about the time limit. Since she does have the time limit, it makes the psychological side even more important if their side can hide the fact she's not anymore around in her big form. That being said, it would still be more effective to simply kill the pegasus knights as fast and efficiently as possible, not to try to make them scared and retreat. If they are allowed to live, they will participate in another fight later, inevitably.

Group Leader
@Kaarme I know the current chapter made the whole Cross army seem incompetent but to become a pegasus knight your actually have to be an elite. Pegasus are rare and expensive, their lives are worth more than those riding on them so you wouldn't let a novice ride one into battle. Both rider and horse are buffed and no expense is spared to protect them. Lily's normal lasers and tracking bullets can do some serious damage, but can't kill them in one hit. Only her Meteor strike and getting up close can, but those won't work unless she can catch them by surprise. If they were easy to kill she wouldn't need to think about inflicting fear.

Dex-chan lover
@DIYTranslations The manga certainly failed to make them look especially tough. I assumed their more or less only edge was that the opponent can't fly or would fly much slower. Since Lily can fly, probably more nimbly than a pegasus, they would be rendered defenseless, like a WW1 biplane facing a WW2 fighter aircraft.

@Kuroageha Don't read if you don't want spoilers.
Yes she does get brutally injured by the MC. MC butchers half her face after 690 chapter. The next time Misa appears to fight the MC and his team is after 650+ chapters in the novel.
After 700+ chapters MC has accomplished a lot of achievements and has become OP.
Here are a few of them.
He can now fight an Apostle on a 1vs1 basis.
He also has obtained different cursed weapons and even a cursed armour.
In the latest chapter of the novel he has officially become the king (ruler) of a kingdom called as Calamara.
With his black magic he can now create a Black Hole.

Dex-chan lover
@Sazor
Great.
Mind telling me in details she got btfo?
I used to read it but it was too depressing for me back then so I left it on standby.

Users who are viewing this thread