Kuro no Maou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - -Alsace Defense Line- 3

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, with even more new worse enemies joining the holy army i wonder if our MC will either be forced to draw back with lotsa casualties, turning even darker, or is actually able to somehow overcome the situation. guess the story has me packed, in this one, good.

@Egran seems to be more of a Comic Effect to make it seem she suddenly listened very attentively

Dex-chan lover
They hold a lot of crazy people in their arsenal

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko

yeah that happends when you summon people with isekai superpowers from other worlds, and then try to break their minds to turn them into religiously fanatical soldiers.

@Sazor
Jesus christ... Killed off 10,000 people? Friggen bitch be crazy. BTW, are there any other people who have crossed over from a different world besides our MC?

Dex-chan lover
@larcek He just needs more machine guns manufactured. Preferably also some artillery and mines.

@ FlamingSquirrel
Yes many people got transported from Japan. Remember the lab that Kurono was in the beginning there were many prisoners there who got transported just like him.
The girl that had a crush on the MC also got transported on the same day as him but she went back 50 years back in the past. That girl ended up becoming Sariel.
Also MC's sisters boyfriend also got transported on the same day as the MC and he too went back many many years back into the past. He died long back due to old age most likely and he is now considered a famous person in that world due to all the inventions he brought from his world.

Dex-chan lover
@Sazor
what a weird way of writing a story, just shitting on MC over and over with each arc, introducing and building up new characters only to murder them over and over. every arc is the same with MC getting wrecked and all his friends being murdered only to then after that happens again over and over it does a 180¤ and now he's winning non stop and meets the demon king (pretty shitty king for letting all this happen) and MC gains more and more power. just a really weird way of spacing it out

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki, I spend that whole manga going "Man, humans are S#ITTY."

Dex-chan lover
@KingRagnarok150 The one that tried to kill him but ended up letting him escape the facility he was trapped in at the start of all this. More recently, she lead the fight to take the capital of the "demon" country they're all fighting in now and ran into Kuro when he went there to check on the situation, where she neglected to kill or capture him again. Kind of becoming a habit.

Dex-chan lover
@Sazor i guess if the manga ever made it that far it would be, what....2022 at this rate?

that's a lotta mud

Ohohohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@Crash I have read the web novel and I have also begun to start reading the light novel. Just google Kuro No Maou web novel and you will be able to read it.

Aggregator gang
I think this loli angel needs to learn what demons used to do to her kind back in the dark times... You can find documents that recorded those events on a little website called "NHentai."

Users who are viewing this thread