Kuro no Senki II - Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - The Ball, First Part

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. She doesn't want to make her son the Emperor, yet she had him name "Alfort" as his heir, knowing the younger brother of the same name is dead. I don't get it. But it does mean the princess is gonna lose her spot, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. She doesn't want to make her son the Emperor, yet she had him name "Alfort" as his heir, knowing the younger brother of the same name is dead. I don't get it. But it does mean the princess is gonna lose her spot, I guess.
The thing is, she wants the Emperor to name his dead brother as the next King, not her son (both have the same name).

In situation like this, where the former King doesn't specify his heir properly, the throne usually goes to the more capable person, and she knew her son isn't one (I mean, even if that Prince is the dead king's son, he is the son from a mistress, not the queen, so preference for him would be low).

I think the translation is a bit offly worded, which is causing the understanding issue.
Aka., she doesn't want her son to be the next King, but does want to secure him a good stable future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread