Kuro no Senki II - Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu

Does anyone have any idea what's the meaning of this? Right after Kuro no Senki was cancelled, Kuro no Senki 2 was announced by the same author with the same content. Did the author have a fight with the previous artist? (I really liked the work of the previous artists.)

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any idea what's the meaning of this? Right after Kuro no Senki was cancelled, Kuro no Senki 2 was announced by the same author with the same content. Did the author have a fight with the previous artist? (I really liked the work of the previous artists.)
From the sounds of what i specifically heard, the older one stepped down, so reboot with diff art style

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the last one which had like 4.0/10 rating surely will escape its fate this time through better art and story.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the last one which had like 4.0/10 rating surely will escape its fate this time through better art and story.
It's hard to tell if the rating was retaliation for the cancellation or genuine.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of the new artist but the ero scene is quite exquisite.
1x.webp

Dex-chan lover
And yet another manga hostage to fucking GDS... Great... We can expect updates never!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think manga is worth my time if those fansubs don't care to upload the first part, being honest that's too weird

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, I got some beef with Chapter 8.2, but not with the scanlators. The lads did well.
When reading the "gender dysphoria" and "minority struggle" text boxes, I immediately assumed this was a western activist mistranslation thing as it so often is. Well, after seeing that the English and Portuguese translations say the same thing, I went and checked the raws. The translators did their job correctly, as the manga raws do say something very similar! I'm not sure how the light novel or the web novel go about it - it's possible that scene or text is only in the manga, but there it is.

All that to say this: There's no indication of negative discrimination against gay dudes in this manga, so I gotta wonder how much time the author is spending on western Twitter/X. Regardless, I'm not gonna feel bad for some promiscuous Count when he's royalty in a nation where the common folk and paupers literally break their backs so that he can have his blown out. I guess the female sex slaves are just chopped liver too, huh?

what the actual fuck with the title.for absolutely no reason I will read it , wish me the best of luck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread