Kuro no Senki: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu

I've read a lot of garbage in my time. This is ranked among the highest. I'll continue to read it.

DAMN SO SLOW =_=

I Like this kind of story, hero have no ability except their intellect :D

Aggregator gang
>Having the knowledge about the modern weapons and his sense of values
>Harem king

can't get more retarded

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty nice start actually. I don't get why many people hate it

Dex-chan lover
100% I have modern sense of values and I still want a harem.

Each one has just has to sign all the paperwork, create video proof, and provide copies of the the lie detector results to show that this was 100% consensual.

And that's just for flirting ... Peak modern values in 2020 right there, gotta protect yourself out here.

Each one has just has to sign all the paperwork, create video proof, and provide copies of the the lie detector results to show that this was 100% consensual.

sounds like the same prep you have to do when you date a single woman so actualy your way sounds way more efficient. (women in todays world are far to devious far to many going around and consider accusing someone of rape/sexual harrasment an appropriate response to a breakup or to a need for money)

but to be 100% honest this manga is far to cringy even reading the first few pages is giving me goosebumps
not to mention even chapter 1 feels as if in thrust in the middle of a story not the beginning

I don't mind the story. And I know that the scanners worked on this and such for us. I just wish they'd do an entire chapter instead of 1.1, 1.2...ect.

I feel like I don’t get enough death and war with my isekai and so far this doesn’t seem to be the game styled isekai either. I’m interested. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

I am waiting for more charitable souls to get the chapters translated in the Patreon of Degen Scans (the guys are some retarded Degen Scans for charging to read, if that were the case I would buy it in official English when it launches), asking for a donation is still going, but charging for something unofficial it would even fit to denounce the justice of any country, even here in Brazil the king of impunity this is one of the things that sends many people arrested

Users who are viewing this thread