Kuro no Senki: Isekai Teni Shita Boku ga Saikyou na no wa Bed no Ue dake no You desu

wat...🤨
who are you? what are you? who are they? why are they dead? what is happening?
Context, it seems to be chronically absent...

Wtf, can someone explain to me who the fuck are they, why are they fighting, why is the mc with beastmen and why they just straight to have sex

dude idk the girl on the cover is kinda annoying cause its the 0815 type and i hate stuff that gets overused and if u can say its 0815 its definitely overused

and yeah the story is pretty horrible but who knows how bad it can get later on xD
sorry but thise types of mangas never get better there is always only the same level or it goes downwards

Translation isn't great....

There is no back story, so I have no idea why things are happening.

It feels like we entered in the middle of a 80s chinese movie that was dubbed really badly.

Edit: the only reason i clicked on this was the dark elf chick.... but even that relationship is stupidly rushed....

snoorrreeeee... if only we have a lot more fucking and tits and ass this manga will be great.... with that kind of title I honestly thought he'd be doing a lot of fucking, but oh boy was I mistaken.... still hoping got more fucks in tnr future...

Well I like the story, the title is a bit misleading. Want more but it's likely I'll forget this exists by tomorrow morning.

Great filler while waiting for the big boy mangas to update

Would you believe me if I told you I saw this and just assumed the title was gonna say I reincarnated as underwear or some dumb shit ? Don't get me wrong tho this still sounds pretty stupid

Dear author-san, if you want to make a story filled with sex and a shitty plot, then just make a hentai. I would actually read it then, but as it is now - 1/10.

Double-page supporter
This mans really denied his woman and made her study. That's fucking mean.

7 more months we might have chapter 6 or 7 if we are lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread