Kuro no Shoukanshi - Ch. 147 - The Holy Lance Eclipse VIII

Dex-chan lover
XNAsEYm.png

lol

Double-page supporter
wow, after all these chapters where they try to save the girl and boom mission fail; she died.

Dex-chan lover
Good for you Kelvin.. The sister has become a Longinus for you to beat the shit out of the hero, your wish has been granted!!

Dex-chan lover
A proof on that to reply too much on luck in battle is stupid. it helps you sure. but it doesn't make you unbeatable.
When you play an RPG and have 80% evasion, yet you still get hit 5 times in a row......
Or when you have 95% accuracy, yet miss 3 times in a row....

I'm looking at you Pokemon.....

Dex-chan lover
When you play an RPG and have 80% evasion, yet you still get hit 5 times in a row......
Or when you have 95% accuracy, yet miss 3 times in a row....

I'm looking at you Pokemon.....
I am looking at Fallout 3 and new vegas. the luck if you put it at 10... still doesn't grant you to hit your enemies or avoiding fuckups.

Double-page supporter
Dafuq is this? this getting uber retarted now, like first they were trying to save her , then there like oh no were too late , and then its like haha we made it! now its like haha fooled you I gonna take this weapon out of this priest lady's stomach now she will die? I am sooooo lost man I came back to check on this manga hoping it gotten more better with the pacing and the direction of the story yeah i aint missing much it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread