Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 16 Ch. 113 - Confession IV

Dex-chan lover
it is only me who lost the whole plot of this story? seriously im lost to the character in this story too...
me too. it's disappointing
the story goes from mediocre to lalala land, whatever goes on author brain

Kelvin about to give her the gawk gawk 3000 talking about giving someone neck

Dex-chan lover
Lol... you literally just described one of the most classic examples of the power of friendship trope. She, the villain, will realize being alone sucks, and that she was misguided in her motivations all along. Even though she "killed" him, and continues trying to kill him, she'll be forgiven anyway. She then either becomes an "amazing fighter" (as you put it) that the protag can battle as a rival, or just joins his harem/team, and everyone is totally ok with it. Why? Because power of friendship. I'm sure Sera's sister will get the exact same treatment. Anyway, doesn't really matter, it ain't that deep.

i wasnt thinking it was deep either. Kelvin is essentially just Goku in character type. As long as he can get a good fight out of it or get future fights out of it he'll let her live. He did this in the past witht he heroes so it's not that far from the way he is as a person.

I dunno if id classify it as a power of friendship type. When i brought up Goku i was thinking more of his relationship with Vegetta which is why i brought up Natsu for the power of friendship type.

either way, it's fine. id say this is middle tier in terms of being great. not average but also not a cut above other isekai series (stuff like Slime, Kumo, Overlord and Death March are top tier isekai series)

Users who are viewing this thread