Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 16 Ch. 116 - Confession VII

Dex-chan lover
ZKUVNDO.png

she about to step on him

Dex-chan lover
"I'll kill you!" "I'll get your head!" "Just wait for me!"
Shut up, shut the fuck up! nobody dies and everyone is happy, where the fuck is the killing?!
I knew from the start it was going to go the cringey power of friendship route, but I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Like really, everyone is just going to walk away and stare menacingly at each other? What a disappointing fight, lol.
"Hey guy I'm trying to kill, if you don't take care of the girl who keeps trying to kill you, I'll kill you." :question:

Dex-chan lover
So an alter, samurai lancer, and assassin. What do we have next? Saber face?

Dex-chan lover
'She's a bit unstable but she's actually a good girl inside' ... I swear to god these motherf*ckers. In what plane of existence is she anywhere near a 'good' person, she's proven to be a psychopathic assassin part of basically a cult/terrorist organisation. I can understand authors wanting their villains to be liked but there's a limit to your sense of ethics being warped.
It's a lot like Toga from MHA and same as there it's bs, i can understand having a traumatic past and I can understand wanting revenge against those who wronged you but it's no excuse to start hurting people who have nothing to do with it/you. Next we're gonna learn how she became like that and supposed to go 'oh no poor her' but f*ck no, at the end of the day you make your on choices and having a traumatic past ain't an excuse for everything.

So the old guy is practically Hidan. Can't die, won't die, the fight never ends.
Well the ending of this battle sucked, but I hope more battles continue

Dex-chan lover
One half of me wished they explored Sera's battle more.

Another half begged this arc to move on already.

Users who are viewing this thread