Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Confession X

Group Leader
I haven't read ahead, so there are no spoilers here, but there is a lot of my speculation.

The world seems to run on a cyclical system where a demon lord arises and is driven to cause calamity, even if they weren't particularly evil before. The god of reincarnation is tasked with ensuring that warriors strong enough to fight the demon lord exist during each cycle.

Something went wrong in the last cycle, and the world was nearly destroyed because the god responsible was doing something to endanger the cycle. That god was dismissed and the current goddess took over.

The current enemies are the product of the previous god's abuse of power, being people reincarnated into their own world. What their overall goal is remains a mystery beyond defeating the goddess and bringing their master back.
This unironically sounds like TOTK lore:

(Hyrule) seems to run on a cyclical system where a demon lord arises and is driven to cause calamity, even if they weren't particularly evil before. Every cycle’s Link is chosen to seal the darkness.

Something went wrong in the last cycle (Rauru) and the world was nearly destroyed because (Rauru) is fuckin weak. (Rauru) was dismissed and Link takes over 10,000 years later.

The current enemies are the product of the (Ganondorf’s) abuse of power.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie. This whole five pillars arc has more than overstayed it's welcome. Time for the story to move on to... Anything at this point.

Contributor
I have no idea wtf is happening with the story now... what the heck is going on?
Ya, I think it's time I drop the series. It's getting a bit old, he catches another girl for his harem, fights a bit and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
Now it make sense how Ange passed trough the teleport gate, knowing you need permission from both sides

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised about this new twist. Only disappointed...

Who's next? The innkeeper? One of his maids?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I wish the villains were more interesting, they feel really phoned in. "Yeah whatever let's just do the shadow council thing again and give them numbers reflecting their power level and Kelvin has to defeat them one by one with increasing difficulty"

Users who are viewing this thread