Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Demon II

Contributor
Paladin, do your job. The Battle Junkie needs reigning in.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato lmao exactly my thought. Someone's gonna have to get him off adrenaline horse once the battle is over.

Im liking this MC more and more as this chapters go on?. Its really refreshing having one with an edge to him.

Dex-chan lover
an

Since you pronounce S like "ess" use "an". I know, vowels and consonants, but that threw me off the scene.

@nogenem
Exactly ... Both of them got same expression.
But i enjoy this MC more than Shinra(FFF), so far this MC didn't do any 'stupid moves' like Shinra did ... Like doing un-necessary stuff that makes potential future threat got away (And That one got lots of people turned into Human Flames in the next arc)

Double-page supporter
Shouldn't MC become the next demon king? He's a crazed battle junky. What happens after? Once he kills the demon king who will he fight?

I see this rank s cqc master has mastered the Kisat Dür technique of the jumping-diagnonal-fall-punch, but he failed to perform the Dragon Arch, that is, to then grapple his opponent, throw the opponent's shield at another opponent midway through the jump, take-down his opponent, lunge while still in midair and grapple his opponent while flying, thereby pushing his opponent into the gravel below DBZ-style, followed with a spinning-kick at the third opponent and tossing his grappled opponent back at the second opponent he knocked down earlier who is by now probably standing up. Yes you can really do this in Dwarf Fortress Adventurer Mode, it's freaking fun: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=148015.0

Users who are viewing this thread