Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Black Wind II

Dex-chan lover
Superior Japanese Food: Rice, has appeared, and the MC despairs in anticipation.
At this point I am certain, that only the Japanese are these anal about their food. There's a difference between desiring something you're used to, and screaming from the top of your lungs while behaving like a doofus, while trying to brainwash the masses just how much "Superior my Food truly is".

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious how all these clever commenters on a Japanese Manga for a Japanese Audience complain about stuff that isn't even aimed at them... 😃

what the frick is CQC skill guys?

also lmao that horse

edit: nevermind, CQC is Close Quarters Combat. both viktor and sera got the skill, and they both fought unarmed with fancy moves, so i'm quite positive that's it.

Aah ... Reincarnators and their lust for rice ... I feel you bro 😂

Now, where should i get my fried rice from

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire Rice isn't particularly Japanese, though. It's one of the most important cultivated plants for human consumption in the world and originates from what is China today. Even in my home country, which is utterly unsuitable for such a tropical plant, there are popular traditional dishes using rice. Even I might miss rice if I was hit by a truck and sent to another world without it.

Rereading this, I just realized Sera has the summoning bonus in his status... Did she do a pact with Kelvin then? It doesn't look like she needed it though, she could have just been a regular member of the party.

Double-page supporter
@captain_crunch the knight is considered alive aswell so is cloth, she is a demon which counts as monster that's how he was able to form a pact. he can make a pact with anything that counts as monster even the demon king...which is unlikely considering the nature of most demon kings

Wait how the hell is sera 21 even after a couple hundred years wth. I mean if she was in stasis for the last couple hundred that wouldn’t explain her growth. This is confusing

Fuck killing the demon king, fuck making a harem, we all know that if it’s an isekai, there’s a quest for rice

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist no shit though this shit does happen. hell my mum is korean and she starts to physically feel sick if she doesn't eat kimchi for a week, and her friends that live in korea feel sick within days without kimchi. And then there is japan. Japan has rice with almost every single meal, and I mean, suddenly being cut off from that man, its gotta hurt

Dex-chan lover
@Ace435
I'm from the middle-east, I have humus & tahini every single day...And I cannot even begin to imagine that I'd ever project that into stories.
It's as you say, if I read into it right: it's on a cultural level, not a personal one.

i think she just make a pact with him just for the bonus +100 stats and double growth, double skill points 😂

Users who are viewing this thread