Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Black Wind II

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Honestly, I think he is simply not on team evil. Guy is closer to Team neutral, with spatters of good.

Aggregator gang
if we go about levels the bad guys boss would lose to sera since she is 5 levels higher than him. but that doesnt mean she can actually win against him just like against those other guys that easily. given that they will fight in the future id say a bigass strategy would be real kickass here to make it an easy win or else its going to be a prolonged battle

Dex-chan lover
*reads how much he wants and chao han music starts playing in head til done with this chapter*

Double-page supporter
I prefer pasta over rice myself. I'd like it if one of these times the MC was a pasta connoisseur in a world where rice is the staple food.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this boss doesn't do justice to the others badass bosses out there... such a lame boss so to say

Dex-chan lover
Want to eat rice isn't a cliche, it's a necessities for people who grows eating rice three times a day.

Dex-chan lover
An asian just wanting rice, isn't that kinda(I'llstop here. Don't want to be banned.)

Solanum tuberosum!!!! Potatoes!!!!!! Da bomb! From Fre...edom Fries (R) (Freiheits Friten! ? It has been years, but it's still hurting my sides.), fried potatoes, meshed potatoes, simple cooked potatoes, to potato salad (not my favourite, but still carving it sometimes). And of course, potato chips and sticks, and chips (like in Fish'n'chips). Crosscut potatoes, potato croquettes, grilled foil-potatoes ..., etc.

Potatoes. Not every day, but every second or third in a different version. Never boring! (Except you always eat cooked potatoes. Then it gets rather...what's wrong with you?) And we own it all to America!

Thank you, South America!!!

But I also fucking love pasta and some white rice. @Yamibi understands how things are. Last two days my meals were all about pasta. The days before it had to be rice. Netto's Reis-Fit Langkorn (6-8min) is the best.

On topic:
@Boomburst I was driving at, that he has lost his memories. Maybe his buddies and him are manipulated and are on team evil without knowing it.

Fed-Kun's army
Is she an "Arc Demon" or an "Arch Demon"?

Lonely, imprisoned Demon King daughter has the best fingerplay ever. What are the odds??

Users who are viewing this thread