Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The Black Wind IV

Dex-chan lover
Ahh wonderful the joys of alpha male mcs fucking their waifus and their harem increasing

Aggregator gang
Is anyone reading the light novel this is based off of and knows what's going to happen after he meets the heroes

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ I'm reading it on NovelUpdates, but the latest chapter they have takes us up to meeting the guild master in Trage, so roughly the middle of the previous chapter.

I checked the comments on it, and it sounds like the translator's computer broke about a month ago, so they haven't made any progress since then.

Double-page supporter
That was some first-rate screening by Knightmon.

Sera is definitely my favorite, fingerless gloves are so badass.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure he will pose as the evil doers after beating them in order to fight the hero party ahah

Probably going to make a misunderstanding so that they can make the heroes party fight them

Dex-chan lover
yep hes gonna fuck them up then pose as the evil guys in order to fight the hero's party, man this dude sure likes a good fight

Dex-chan lover
@silverden this manga is one of many of the ones in my notepad of recommendations for people that like alpha mcs that fuck their waifus, instead of coward bitch bois mc that run from vaginas.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see some more beatings being delivered by the main crew but the art has gone a bit strange lately. Its like the artist is experimenting and it isn't going so well.

Dex-chan lover
One of the more interesting developments in this manga, genuinely curious as to what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread