Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Hero II

Double-page supporter
...I feel like the hero's party basically like kid's Saturday morning anime group lloll kinda awkward to my currently old ass self

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really hope he takes that mage girl for himself. She seems great.

Banned
Ugh... Megamanning.
Shame he can't steal skills properly. How can he ever expect to become truly OP with only temporary skill-stealing?

get b*tchslapped!
A battle junkie and a justice junkie lol.

But, it seems that gloves has a after effect when casted...so Sera must've felt that too? Right?! ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

Dex-chan lover
I actually really hate this... though it is a good lesson for the heroes since they have been coddled by their kingdom

Fed-Kun's army
Just watching the hero's party makes me feel like I'm watching my younger self say some really cringey shit

Fed-Kun's army
Both sides are cringy as fuck, the MC is just barely more tolerable.

these kids would be absolutely discombobulated if they ran into an enemy as strong ass our cringy mc

Now the MC is using a glove made of "raw materials" of the demon kings daugthers caretaker he "assisted" with his "self deletion" earlier and which power, skill eater, is to steal a skill while giving them "immense pleasure".
This is a good point to drop another weird isekai.

Aggregator gang
Getting your skill eaten looks like you get an orgasm..
Kelvin, small fry? 🤔🤣

Dex-chan lover
Katana girl is in love with him. How cliched and very cringe. Would it hurt to have the entire hero party (and everyone else for that matter even in MC's party) NOT be a walking trope? :haa:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread