Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - A New Family II

If Kelvin was a basic isekai protagonist, this manga won't even be as interesting.

I'm more glad that he's getting more OP abilities because he uses them well in combat

Dex-chan lover
wait...that's the underground training area that used to be the storage room UNDER the mansion, right? one wonders why that mansion hasn't collapsed/blown up yet when they've been doing such intense training.

lol. I have read tons of isekai shit over the past several years, but this is a first. I really hope the MC can abuse it instead of it backfiring on him or something haha

lol. I have read tons of isekai shit over the past several years, but this is a first. I really hope the MC can abuse it instead of it backfiring on him or something haha

Dex-chan lover
So... for each summoning cast he will summon the heroes directly or will he summon Truck-kun?

Few Years later, MC founded his disruptive business in the otherworld, 'Heroes Delivery Service'

If you see it from another perspective, Melfina just got someone to do her duty ... She can shove reincarnating duties to our MC, and he could exploit it

*evil grin*

Dex-chan lover
wow, melfina said FIRST WIFE? Harem confirmed and supported, ty melfina sama

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why he would even want to summon some scrub.

Users who are viewing this thread