Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - A New Family II

Double-page supporter
As if he wasn't OP enough, also, Sera is still best girl.

Dex-chan lover
I was also surprised Mel lost. I think she may have been pulling punches but meh, I don't think this is the type of series to care too much about that when everyone part of the main cast is OP as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
The reincarnator becomes...the reincarnater?

TUNE IN TO NEXT CH WHEN SHIT FINALLY GOT EXPLAINED

Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya She doesn't get much of her power in a vessel like most gods who become mortal bound. Her power is also based on her Summoner, though it seems a majority of her power is due to the vessel. I would imagine she could exert her full power if she were not in a vessel, but she probably couldn't exist in the mortal realm, or for long or only around places of worship that are about her. Sera is also a fair bit stronger than Kelvin.

@toastedguy Should get himself a behemoth cause they're like a dragon but fluffy. Summon Zodd

Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya remember that Mel had to downgrade herself because Kelvin managed to get to the bare minimum to summon her. So she’s actually still a hell lotta stronger than that if she wasn’t restricted to Kelvin’s stats

Dex-chan lover
Who da fck press my unfollow button? Geez i have to redo the read...

So he can summon more heroes?

Wow this isekai found the one thing to make it unique amoung all the copies, never seen that, ever.

(I mean specifically the MC being able to summon more heroes, not hero summoning itself.)

it would be cool if he can summon demon kings u know the anti-hero ones. anti-hero who always attract strong people + Battle Junkie. would be fun i guess.
i would 100% drop this if the hero summon's an ikemen riajuu
maybe all it summons girls or a samurai weeb from samurai era hahahahahaha.

Double-page supporter
With this the OP must establish his own gladiator ring. He summons hero's to fight each other to the death. Should make a lot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread