Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - A New Family III

Dex-chan lover
I actually did have a little sister who crawled in my bed when she had a nightmare. Unfortunately she had a small hole in her kidney, so I always knew when she was there by how wet my bed was when I woke up :(

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan summoning customs angel gave her a basic outfit, of hoody and shorts, and her new brother made her the bikini armor. Remember that Kelvin is their crafter.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger that's...umm....now sure if you meant a literal hole on the kidney (which is tragic and would be very rude of me to schadenfreude), or what you mean is that she keeps pissing on your bed (which is not tragic and therefore is completely open to schadenfreude)

Dex-chan lover
just realized, the outfit Rion wears after she got summoned is basically the female version of the starter gear Kelvin has back then. that is fucking convenient.

Fed-Kun's army
That really is heartwarming. Imagine being bedridden all your life, even worse, your entire childhood through your prime. Never leaving that bed. Now you're reincarnated into a world of fantasy, free of social responsibilities and expectations. No pressure, no stress, just pure adventure and sight seeing, plus a caring family that's always looking out for each other. Oh also battles, if you're into that.

Dex-chan lover
Rion reminds me of Morgan from Fire Emblem awakening. Except... Little sister instead of Daughter

Heart warming, is she stronger than the other heroes? As far as her potential goes I mean.

Double-page supporter
Her armor is definitely something else. I've seen a lot of female bikini armor in my games, anime and manga, but hers is on another level of top level bullsh*t.

Dex-chan lover
@GerryCerryBery I remember a couple of mangas giving a good reason for the skimpy armor. In worlds where enchantment and all of that is highly developed, the defensive enchantments far exceed the defense you can get from big clunky armor, so it was better to wear less to keep agility up. There are even climate control enchantments meaning no matter the whether their skimpy armor is all they need. Then I remember another saying that women use it to their benefit to survive because plenty of bandits, enemies and monsters love to rape and are very controlled by their dicks and if skimpy armor can make them put up less of a fight then it would be beneficial to wear.

either way Kelvin is losing out on snoo snoo with Efil if his little sister is jumping into bed with them lol

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien I'm not sure what you mean. We all knew she had a problem with wetting the bed.

@Wolvenworks She had an actual hole in her kidney. It made her bladder back up, then rush down without giving her any warning while she was sleeping.

Fed-Kun's army
Is shaft animation somehow related in making the drawings? The necks bruuuhhh the necks !!!
search

Users who are viewing this thread