Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Elf Village V

Dex-chan lover
Anyone want to know what happens to the dickhead?

He loses, gets his legs cut off, and his harem slaves torture him!

That enemy's personality and 'protagonist complex' are... really cringy...

So freaking boring. Like we get no reference for the abilities, we haven't seen MCs status in the last 10(?) chapters and we don't know if MC could use one of his abilities to simply kill this guy...
Our MC can do Hero and goddess summoning for God's sake.
if this is just going to become DragonBall I'll probably lose interest VERY fast. Also where is everyone else?

Dex-chan lover
@boogle He can't do hero or goddess summoning. Hero summoning isn't much use during a fight anyway. Goddess just costs too much.

I imagine the others are mopping up or guarding the elves. Whose to say they would even interfere in his 1v1? He lives for this kinda stuff after all. Not much time has even passed if you pay attention. Talking never takes much time and every thing else has been relatively quick. Its classic anime/manga time. 5 minutes can go a long way.

I mean unless he has something new this should be a fairly even match, given that the other guy hasn't blown his entire load yet either. Not sure why you would be bothered by not knowing all the tricks. There are plenty of times when a character has some ace in the hole they are saving that just ends a battle. If your not liking this maybe you should drop it for now and come back later if ever. Thats what i do when something sours me, though these days its usually because some idiot in here spoiled casually something.

Golem I
Golem II
Golem III
Golem V
Where Golem no.IV go?
Number on golem face.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion cant wait, also felt this chapter was annoying.

No idea what these abilities are, they might as well be shouting random gibberish.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu yeah at this point rape-guy's more like that annoying mandatory dungeon/boss raid that you have to queue for like at least half an hour just so you can continue the storyline, because almost everyone else is on something remotely more fun than that

Next time on dragon ball z, will they finally stop screaming and just kill each other already? Nope more fucking filler

Users who are viewing this thread