Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Elf Village V

Dex-chan lover
If the fight can be summed up as
"They yelled at each other while throwing out attacks"
it should be less than a chapter long. Anything more and you're just wasting time.
Set up the purpose of the fight, toss out a few attacks, complete the fight's purpose, and then end the fight.
Simple.

Dex-chan lover
There are 4 golems but they're labeled on their helmets as "I" "II" "III" and "V". What happened to golem "IV"?!?

@bingel919 Yea, I agree. I'll be happy when this mini-arc is over.

Double-page supporter
Haha now you are two-face dumbass

@Varler either IV not a good idea to put on helmet or he summon 5 golem and hiding him somewhere for ambush or guarding efil

Damn, the Punching and hard stuff and aura ball Throwing game. The only good part is the unexpected Efil arrow shot.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC was so OP they had to randomly introduce someone just as OP to keep the story interesting but the problem is that its not

Dex-chan lover
x20.jpg

You should have aim for the ass!

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see dat guy get finished
Seeing him just makes me anxious

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, setting aside my annoyance at how drawn-out and self-indulgent this telling has been, I note that the opponent very specifically received a traumatic injury to his right eye, and that something about one or both of his eyes was the source of his ability to enslave women. So I'm guess that, about two or three pages into the next installment, he's going to discover that he is in a dire predicament.

I doubt that he'd receive as terrible an outcome as he deserves, because he is entirely too much like the actual protagonist and like those members of the audience who imagine themselves doing as has that protagonist. The moral compass of this story is broken.

Double-page supporter
"He made himself beautiful and vanity is a no-no so let's make him a rapist bad guy for the MC to beat up."

I love the protagonist's character, but this part of power fantasies has always rung shallow to me.

Users who are viewing this thread