Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Present II

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... That last page is something else. It even made me forget the aeons old manga cliche of cooking being super difficult.

Dex-chan lover
I NEED the rest How dare you trick me! Bring me the next chapter AT once!

Dex-chan lover
@KingNova777 @Kevadu
There is nothing to explain. They both are hardcore battle junkies and the MC asked her he wanted to her to "not hold back and come at him seriously" and she said she would do that and would kill him. And what did he do? Did he get mad at that answer? NO! He was happy as fuck because thats exactly what he wanted.

For the last couple of chapters the comments sections here and there have been full of people complaining about how she tried to kill him, about how she is bitch, about how he should have killed her, about how blablabla. But all that is from the perspective of normal people who doesnt understand the characters way of thinking. Thats not her or the author's problem, is yours. People gotta understand that they not liking "something" doesnt mean that "something" is wrong or gotta change.

@BanditHadron hentai xD
https://hentainexus.com/view/197

Dex-chan lover
Sera is too pure, 'tell him with your body' is as straight as it goes, that butler demon that took care of her didn't even teach about birds and bees.
Look over the raws and you'll see.

Aggregator gang
During the long shots, the art style is so weird...

Like the perspective is wrong and people have really long legs and small heads or something

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist forget how to draw? I just feel like the quality is so weirdly strange in this chapter as opposed to most. Like everyone is suffering from same face syndrome or smth.

Supporter
I don't think this kind of chapter need a jaw-dropping quality of drawing. This much was enough to convey the story progress

Double-page supporter
@Elvarius
We all know he is not going to fuck her. But she is THICC
Why do we know that? Did you forget he already banged the elf? While not specifically stated, he probably still is. So why not her too?

Users who are viewing this thread