Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Jet Black Dragon Dahaku I

Azgrad is The most likeable antagonist on this series. I like his character

Dex-chan lover
It took a whole chapter to just take off the dragon's collar and resume the fight.

This fight has been going on for months, building up to an epic showdown, and now we get a comedy skit after taking off a collar... Im done. Can the fight just be done with already? We know MC will win anyway and I just want to see something new.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I knoiw this chapter did nothig for the Story or the battle progression, but damn did i laught XD

This is taking way tooo long. Funny and whatever, fair enough, but you could skip the most of the pages of this chapter and nothing would be lost except a few tidbits about how enemy ruler rushed this invasion, etc. Whatever, I still like the manga, but this is painfully obvious in how it's dragged out.

Double-page supporter
How many more chapters is this shitty-ass fight against a third-rate enemy that's immediately going to be one-upped is going to last?

Dex-chan lover
God kyle’s excited expressions are always so overbearing, he probably has a boner like Hisoka.

Dex-chan lover
Were they delaying for the real release? This has a lot of low-detail panels. Maybe they just needed a breather for a week or something...

Dex-chan lover
... dear god ... this manga has so wonderfully retarded Battle junkies it's kinda refreshing.

Users who are viewing this thread