Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Jet Black Dragon Dahaku I

Aggregator gang
I really got a hunch that the enemy leader are somewhat stupid, glad I didn't got it wrong. 😂

Also why the heck they're suddenly performing Manzai? If MC wasn't a battle maniac, they should've be dead right now. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
It'd be funny if those guys join Kelvin's party, or just befriend them xD

Dex-chan lover
Dragon’s motivations make no fucking sense.

“Hey I’ve been enslaved and forced to fight against my will in a weakened state, I’ll probably die and if not I get to keep being a slave. Oh I’m free now? LET’S KEEP WORKING WITH THE SLAVER’S SIDE!”

I could see him being fine with the rider prince given he freed him and was in the dark but why the fuck would he keep helping that side of the war?

Fed-Kun's army
@anotherrat
lol I can totally see that happening. Though it's a commonly used trope, when it involve characters I like I don't mind at all!

Also, where did you get that Nobu pic!? So much want!

Dex-chan lover
I laughed through this entire chapter... I really hope that prince becomes friends with him, because he's just as much of a lunatic as the mc.

Dex-chan lover
IS THAT EVEN DAHAKU'S FINAL FORM?

WILL THEY EVER FINISH FIGHTING OVER THE RAVINE NAMEK?

TUNE IN ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGONSLIME Z! 😂

Supporter
This chapter was stalling for time so badly, I like the whole remove the choker thing but god that discussion was just a way to fill the chapter up without having to actually start the fight

😂😂😂 funny interaction before the fight. Kuro should've downed them then.
Enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks for the chapter! Moaaarr pls :3

Users who are viewing this thread