Kuro no Shoukanshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Jet Black Dragon Dahaku III

Dex-chan lover
o_O this is a Japanese manga right?
Maybe one of the other dragons is a loli...
Because theirs always a loli dragon running arouns somewhere...

Double-page supporter
ok im down for it not being a fucking loli cuz that some pedo degenerate shit. But why he dressed as a janitor in a transformers movie?

Dex-chan lover
Shame that it wasn't oppai shota.
you read that right
Rereading this battle made it a little better but it was awful waiting each month for basically a weekly chapter worth of content, and sometimes not even that.

Dex-chan lover
people here be talking about the dragon not being a loli and I'm here wondering if he wears rubber gloves in human form

Everyone complaining it's not a loli. Chill dudes, that dragon is the "son" not "daughter". Also, the other dragon looks like a possible waifu, as long as he NTR's the general.

the MC acts and win like villain, so is he a protagonist or not?

I feel like i should say that this comment thread needs god but i feel like you degenerates would complain that god isnt a useless goddess

Dex-chan lover
This manga just keeps forgetting it's own story randomly. Like wtf was that all about anyways? Just draw flashy nonsense and spout some retarded power lines aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's over. It wants to be isekai dragon ball but this shite doesn't manage to create any suspense or excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread