Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Interesting chapter. So she’s doing all this just because it’s fun? Hmm. I really enjoy Light is not good//Dark is not evil settings but I want a little more than this to prove it isn’t just some shallow chuunibyou development.

@Talismaster I may be wrong but, I think you seem to get what/who those characters were and you prolly know some forbidden knowledge on this chapter. Would you be so kind as to elaborate it under a spoiler tag.

So she is going to be a villain because she is racist to Japanese people (or black haired people) because she had issues being an immigrant in Japan (different hair color)?

Dex-chan lover
@m4ng4
It's just an educated guess base on cliches and tropes tho'? No actual spoilers.

MC and a a JK from the same town die. MC dies in a car accident, JK commits suicide.

The JK goes on to become a saint and pushes human supremacy for whatever reason because it is fun or entertaining, or at least, more so than whatever her miserable time on Earth was in comparison.

On the other hand, the MC is picked up by a distinctly different god with a very different objective than whatever god reincarnated the JK. MC gets a miserable experience, but matures a little, and finds various people in the new world that he feels genuinely care about him now, unlike his cold, stern father.

The saint uses her powers and position for "evil", and the boy of ill omen uses his ambiguously evil powers for "good". Simple stuff.

@Kogata
Think of it in animu terms. It's a world where everyone is born with exclusively brightly colored anime hair, and then there's one freak nobody's ever seen before with natural black hair. It's the equivalent of a child in our world being born with natural purple hair. Freakishly impossible.

Like, people used to think left-handed people were possessed by evil or some stupid shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster were there seriously people that thought left handed people were possessed by evil or did you just make something vague up to get the point across cause if not that is fucked up shit

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
How about you google that for yourself and see all the articles for yourself?

My old man was actually left-handed, and his grandpa beat him when he found out. Forced my dad to use his right hand, and he was forced to retake the 2nd grade because his hand writing suddenly became atrocious. This was in a 3rd world country though.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
People everywhere hate people that are different, yeah. We don't need to go into detail on this one. Too many stories.

On the bright side, my dad enjoys being slightly ambidextrous. Not true ambidexterity, but pretty close. Helps him cheat at chess and use sleight of hand.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Doesnt having a naturally, notably different/unique hair style and color just mean you are the protagonist? Unless its a girl, in which case we can judge her personality by it. If its bright red, get an icepack because it is 90% likely to be a tsundere.

I bet if some kid was born with neon green hair, a significant portion of the population would agree that he is the obvious protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe and then the world kills him in the nicest way possible since he's the protagonist
or maybe in the worst way possible except done by some scapegoat to end the revenge arc, and possibly his whole storyline, ASAP
or at least it's gonna be the strangest discrimination you'll ever see, shaping up to be a good SoL comedy

man, now i want to see a manga like that
"My friend is the protagonist and everyone knows that?!?" or something

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster I think she's trying to bring about destruction of the world. I don't think the idea that God was taking too damn long to end it all was just the MC's thoughts. Just speculation, since the theocratic empire or whatever feels like the previous world but painted in a different style. Or maybe she is just enjoying being part of the chosen race this time around.

Either way, knowing more about the philosophy of Nietzsche and the Aryan mythology would probably be useful since that seems to have inspired a lot of the world building and character trauma

Users who are viewing this thread