Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Sigh, this one had some promise to it... Strange how the most generic and boring of Isekai seem to run forever and the ones that are even a bit unique flounder.

@Genoshock oh yeah. I forgot about that although I think it's ending stretched out a little bit longer. With all these rushed ending I can't tell what's worse: a rushed ending or no ending. Some of these mangas go from taking 10 chapters for the character to walk down the road to defeating the final boss in a single panel on a single page.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like it's ever been unusual for novel adaptations to be like this. An anime gets one season, sometimes whether it went spectacular or not, "go buy the novels for more." A manga ends abruptly after teasing much bigger future developments, "novels carry on from here~." I'm just saying, there's a difference between something getting shitcanned against their will and something that was always intended to be a teaser to boost sales in the original medium. In the grand scheme of the entire story, yeah this is a "rushed ending," but it's also a pretty obvious cliffhanger that's begging you to go suck off the novel publisher.

Contributor
There sure is a lot of stuff ending in February-April 2020

Contributor
Rather underwhelming end. I thought this title had an OK start, and eventually found its way to nowhere. A little sad that this fizzled out in the end.

This definitely felt rushed for an ending... A real shame! I really wanted to see them go on an adventure, with the ultimate goal of defeating the world's church and their teachings, but with a bunch of little side adventures or something... You know, character building adventures, as well as romantic build. I expected more out of this, somewhat similar to the adventures in Bard Loen or even Black Summoner, making it a more memorable series. Oh well. :c

Double-page supporter
If y'all think this ending was rough. I would recommend you stay away from "Marry Grave."

They yada-yada'd a journey of 20 years to wrap up the series in about 16 pages.

Dex-chan lover
this is not even a ending this is stopping half way through and call it quits

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up with this after seeing the end tag and forgot most of this.

So is the last bit basically saying that the priestess was also reincarnated and got mad about it and made a religion to persecute isekai protagonists out of spite? Because that's kind of amazing if so. Sad the rest of the story was pretty forgettable.
The priestess was the girl who jumped off the school

Users who are viewing this thread