Kuro

Dex-chan lover
Anyone notic how milk was Gona go full yandare over coco

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Just wanted to say a big thanks for this. I just binged it all because I couldn't bring myself to take a break. It was so right up my alley.

The lack of conclusion in the overarching plot is a bit disappointing.

For those confused, the chapter numbers aren't sensible. There's not missing chapters, it's just weirdly numbered. It might actually be better to reorganize it so the chapters are numbered linearly for the site, and then the canonical chapter number can be included as part of the name.

Double-page supporter
After reread some pages, I think I see another twitter manga that has inspiration on this. They have weird mysterious black cat being. But, protagonis is a boy and the world is just everyday life.

Edit after read all of it:
As for this manga, the world building is interesting. Though.. the ending isn't up for my taste.

Dex-chan lover
Man the numbers of those chapter really confused me. At the end they are i nthe correct order but weirdly numbered...

The series is quite strange ubt cute at the same time, the theme is a really interesitgn conept to explore, I woudl love to read a proper horror manga with that theme.

Fed-Kun's army
The ending is so happy while many details are omitted.. it feels like a fake happy ending.. (although bad end would be more nonsensical so I'm prone to think it's a real but somewhat rushed ending).
Such a good mix of lighthearted and eerie atmosphere, 11 kuros of 10!

Fed-Kun's army
This is so cute and the ending was a nice way to wrap things up.

Only complaint I have is the character numbers, though that's not really even a complaint

The numbering is insane.

The whole thing is kinda gimmicky. I prefer the Shadow House one.

Group Leader
For anyone whose wondering, no, the chapters are not missing. They are all there, it's just weirdly numbered.

It was very pleasant to read! However, I would have liked to know more about the universe of this story because I find it captivating.

Users who are viewing this thread