Kuro

Contributor
I hope Somato makes this kinda manga again in the future, still remember the experience when the first time reading this mmm...

Power Uploader
All of our releases have been rearranged for Mangadex uploads. (according to volume contents.)

Tüm bölümlerimiz Mangadex'e yapılan yüklemeler için yeniden düzenlendi. Sitemizdekinden veya seriyi ilk yapıp yüklediğimiz zamankilerden daha derli toplu hale getirdim, cilt içeriklerine göre, bir sıkıntı; ekleme, çıkarma tarzı bir durum yoktur. Keyifli okumalar.

Dex-chan lover
Already read it twice. Still confused which is reality and which aren't. Still love it though.

Aggregator gang
I don't want this to end, but everything still needs to come to an end..

Dex-chan lover
Lol, look at the missing chapters tab. Every chapter is a missing chapter.

And wow the story is so captivating.

@VawX I just binge read this after reading after reading the stuff of his newest work. If you're aren't already reading it, let me say that you got your wish.

I remember reading this on Batoto.
If you haven't read this yet, you are in for a treat.

VIP
@Boon why don't you just take over your group so it made easier for you to control and tracking your release?

I'm glad to finally be able to read the full series in its entirety. When I first read it, it had this interesting mix of a story with a fluffy premise while an eerie feeling lingered in the background.

For me, it lived up to to its potential, although I feel one question that remains is never fully answered -- although I suppose it would make the story much darker. Though I did like it kept vague.
Hope that doesn't deter anyone from reading though, because it is a very nice story -- as long as you don't mind that bit of horror intermixed. I think it meshes well with it though, surprisingly.

Users who are viewing this thread