Kuro

First of all, to heck with whomever came up with the chapter numbering scheme (I HATE it). Second of all, the end portion of the manga is definitely not fluffy (excluding the very end!).

Cats die, come back too life, die, and then come back to "life" again. So weird. Interesting though. :/

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Yo incase anyone sees this, all the chapters are here. Whoever uploaded them uploaded them weirdly though so each chapter on mangadex has multiple chapters in it (Like chapter 190 has 190-194 or something like that)

Contributor
Could someone please go through and add regular numbers to the chapters? Like maybe keep the other numbering in parentheses or something, but it’s annoying af having to say “I’m ok with spoilers” in between every chapter. (Idk if you can do that on a manga by manga basis)

Other than that, it’s a great read. I really have no clue whether the chapters are in order or are all there, but it’s still readable.
Edit: the extra chapters (200+) are all mixed in the middle of the manga which is a little disorienting, but yeah everything’s there

It has a very similar feel to the mangaka’s other work shadow house so if you like one you’ll probably like the other (although this one is a little shorter)

Group Leader
@Luke_chase Hey man, wondering if I should skip the 200+ extra chapters until after I finish the regular ones, or should I read them where they are placed? Thanks.

Group Leader
@piepiefuckyou was wondering if they'd maybe spoil something since they're labeled as 200+. not even sure if there would be anything to spoil really, since I haven't started the series

Dex-chan lover
I think the number scheme was created by author

If anyone have the will, please combine them to volume so it's less annoying to read, thank to mangadex ask me every time I go to the next chapter

Anyway
Great manga
Kinda shallow but great read otherwise
Still, there are mysteries yet to be solved

Users who are viewing this thread