Kurosagi

Double-page supporter
Woah I thought I was dreaming when I saw an update, thank you very much translator!

Group Leader
Yeah, I was also thinking it would not get anymore updates and I wanted to see it completed so I started translating it. And I thought I might as well share it.
Enjoy!

Group Leader
@freek254 I'm happy that someone picked up this manga again, and I really appreciate your hard work. But please, just take a 30 min crash course on Typesetting. It's really like crap.

anonblack's guide to typesetting is a good place to start!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe i forgot about this one. Masterpiece, do read, 10/10.

This manga has been licensed in my country with its 2 sequel.
So, yeah, it's too late now. But glad someone pick this up again.

@simca27
Indonesia
Ahh..I feel you 'm')
Too bad Viz, Vertical etc doesn't license this. It has a lot of premises tho.

This is one of the best manga hands down, its certainly unique.

Thank you so much for the translations !

lucky me, i'm from.indonesia, i could collect all of thise series.... completely

Contributor
Rereading everything now. It's been so long... like a decade since I've read this lol.

Wow. It's been a while. I completely forgot about this series, but I fond memories. Time to catch up.

Is this got picked up again or is it just one of those few chapters done by a group before being dropped again?

Group Leader
@shutooo; My plan is to continue until the end. We're at volume 13 now, and we've completed about 2.5 volumes already. Since kurosagi ends at volume 20, we've quite a bit left though.

@freek254 Thank you for translating this! This was one of those manga that I first enjoyed a number of years ago so I'm glad to find out the rest of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread