Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai

Kurosaki’s such a dick and white prince dude is shady af. Mc is a average, and the plot is cliché... I’d probably continue reading if mc was cuter lol

Dex-chan lover
Suprised this is shoujo since the cover looks like a bl manga

I'm a girl and curious to boot why my peoples always fall in love with a bad boy.

He is too rough, I can't stand it. Yes, he is handsome, but not my type at all..

Such a stupid girl.

Yeah that "he is just a rough diamond" act is not working. Boi if he was a good person he would show it. Not act all mucho guy and expect people to see through his acts. ?

MC wants to believe she's tough but when I guy forces her down she's like "WHOOPS! WHERE DID MY SENSE OF CONFIDENCE GO?" F**king average shojo mc.??

White prince is shady as f**k...?

If possible my brain cells would probably be committing suicide just from reading the first half of chapter 1 alone.

he got the top score for all grades and has a handsome face, the Prince is just like a french person
like wtf does that have to do with anything

Guy clearly steps in and kicks cloth away
‘it looked like it was going to hit me so don’t thank me for saving you’

It’s really cliche and full of ‘ hot guy seems like an asshole but has a nice side sometimes and is also a sadist who likes bullying the heroine and she falls for him type deal’

Perfect for you if you like a bad boy.
This is funny, the girl looks like a masochist.
Oh dear, Sata Kyouya still the best sadistic male lead so far. He always acts as if the world about come to an end. But, he is kind as the way it is.

This is not good, not close to 7, 8 even you can call this a masterpiece. It's a big no.

Fed-Kun's army
What does Japan have against long hair on dudes, huh? Stop getting my hopes up, dammit!

Anyway, this is one of those series that consults a checklist of red flags for abusive boyfriends when deciding on the love interests' personalities. Maybe someday somebody will subvert the genre by writing a story about such a love interest's journey from a manipulative jerk to a decent human being capable of having a healthy relationship—and fulfill my wildest fantasies. ("Fixing" them through the power of love is skipping past the character development and doesn't count.) That's not this story, though, so unless you want to feel the immense frustration invoked by stories where the endgame is the heroine committing to her attachment to a guy who makes her feel awful on purpose and enabling his bullshit, give it a pass.

Double-page supporter
@WhoCares
Thanks after reading your comment I decided to just skip ahead and clicked on chapter 10, that start told me all I need to know about what type of character he is.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m not sure if I want to read this but judging by other’s descriptions it sounds like a generic ‘dark romance’ story on wattpad.

Users who are viewing this thread