Kuroshitsuji - Ch. 171 - That Butler, Vanishing

I am nobody to say this but I can hardly enjoy reading kuroshitsuji recently, it makes me quite a bit sad

Dam, they even put the nightingale's diagram to show how they have proper care, props to author

Fed-Kun's army
I'm wondering how timeline wise this works out for our author, since she's split them into 4 pairs and it already took quite awhile to go through the first pair. I'm hoping this series doesn't get abandoned but IDK if having multiple projects is helping this series or not.

Double-page supporter
damn that was short. Guess the mangaka isn't doing too well? Hope she gets better soon

@lovecraftianwitch Toboso-sensei is doing a mobile game or some shit like that and that's what is keeping her away from kuro afaik

I'm glad Mei Rin arc got resolved, but I feel like it took soo long. If we're starting Lau/Bard now, and it will take just as long.. we'll get to Sebastian/Ciel in what, 2 years? ugh

Is it okay to have short chapter like this? Imagine if this 10 page on tankoubon that is pretty much 5 pages of paper. Yana-sensei should get a hiatus so she can focus on another project, im fine with waiting

@Eitu Thanks for introducing this piece of info about Nightingale's diagram, I learnt something interesting!

@Llyana i was shocked to see something i learn in class actually shows up in manga thats all XD

Nightingale definitely needed more credit for how she revolutionize health care by promoting clean environment and other factors that can improve patients' wellbeing. And she is considered a statistician!

I feel like someone will die in this arc ... and I also hope the mangaka can take care of her health, the short chapter is better than the hiatus announcement 😊 and thank you for updated

Users who are viewing this thread