Kuroshitsuji

Dex-chan lover
heck why can't there be all the translated ones here in english? this is the only online manga website that has no advertisements.

can someone please update this manga more regularly, like every month, the series is already up to chapter 143.

Dex-chan lover
Missing chapters are because MangaStream's the group that did them. They don't want their stuff on this site, and since there's an official translation they don't keep all of their releases up out of respect for the official version. We all know the websites that don't give a crap about either of those things and the ones to buy the official release on, do what you will with this information.

@Yarramie the above is actually why this looked dead when you posted, too. MangaStream was actively releasing it then, with the last release for now being on 11/30/18 so unless they've since decided to drop it I'd expect 147 in due time. Just, not on here and not on their own site for very long.

This is an excellent manga. I think most mature readers will enjoy it. Younger readers and more squeamish readers should avoid it, as it contains violence, gore, mature themes, and disturbing imagery.
The plot follows a young boy in late 1800's London, and his butler, who is a demon/devil disguised as a human. Together, they go to any extent to stop crime at the behest of the Queen of England. It's interesting, funny, sad, and exciting.

Oh my, all this time my selfishness is higher for not enjoying how exciting this manga really is.
What I did not expect from the theme, the action was far better than most who dominated (specifically the action ones). And my heart raged to meet this kind, exactly the same as Pandora Hearts. The funnier, the darker it gets. This made me obediently hold my stomach in pain because I laughed so much that it felt suffocating, and when returned to the reality, the situation actually was not that beautiful.

By maintaining the game of eating each other, the tension of the intrigue never decreases. Though I personally feel the story has declined somewhat after Ciel was introduced
there were two Ciel
[around chapter 120 and above]. That's for the sake of story, huh. It feels like tragedies are piling up, there is no free time to breathe. It has a burden afterwards but it's not too bad to make our main character young master -- at the bottom, pitiful.

Kuroshitsuji isn't entirely creative, in the sense of its naive freshness on the surface, if you know there are several arcs that are inspired and use the exact same idea. And that's funny. For example the Titanic arc. You can immediately see the scenario with extra extras that didn't exist from the start. Then later in the aspect of the relationship between the master and his butler, it was beyond my expectations. It is really dark. They have a special bond, but I don't hate their acting either. I would be very sad if in the end, most likely, Ciel died at his own responsibility. At this point, I don't know how the others are thinking but this reminds me of Oz who got hit hard about his identity not as Oz itself, but as an imitation, a monster. I said before that there are similarities with Pandora Hearts -- certainly not the problem of plagiarism. But it's really, really the same.

About characters itself, we have a handsome but overly useful butler! Other servants also have insanely quality traits. The Phantomhive family instantly turned into parades and battlefields. You know how painful it is to see them with the habit of destroying every part of the house, and the butler will juggle it like it never happened. Lol

9/10.

Finally my og is back and now i can continue reading the latest chaps~ woooooohoooo

So now we know Mey-Rin's backstory. Since all the servants split up, I suppose we will see their backgrounds while their own adventures progress.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has far too few chapters for a series that's been active since 2006, not to mention the failure that was the anime.

I always knew Mey-Rin was my favourite from the beginning! I love her sharp eyes when she takes off her glasses ❤️❤️❤️

@sedition wtf are you talking about ?? This is monthly manga and ofcourse it have a fewer chapters. And anime is a failure ? Lol the movie is fantastic.

Dex-chan lover
@necromach I was talking about the 2008 anime, it's such a bad adaptation. Go google the English dub, it's hilarious, they tried to give everyone appropriate accents and they sound so bad, especially the Indian prince and his servant.

Oh my. Such a popular title, yet the comment section is so pitifully empty.

Users who are viewing this thread