Kurotonbi no Seija - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The lost things that will never return.

Dex-chan lover
All I see is a guy whining about not being the DPS and forgetting the role of the support. In a typical RPG fashion, at first they'll be discarded cause people can clear dungeons and farm mobs without needing any healing. Then, comes the mid to late game where you basically can't beat a boss without a healer around, and so the 3-hour camp outside the dungeon to recruit a healer begins

Dex-chan lover
so the hero party are noobs basically. They probably haven't fought boss level enemies yet, so they don't realize how powerful healing spells are.

ngl this kinda reminds me of my childhood days. How i used to dislike healers in classic jRPGs because they don't contribute much to dealing damage.

Dex-chan lover
so the hero party are noobs basically. They probably haven't fought boss level enemies yet, so they don't realize how powerful healing spells are.

ngl this kinda reminds me of my childhood days. How i used to dislike healers in classic jRPGs because they don't contribute much to dealing damage.
To be fair, it's because authors can't write real powers that could be mistaken as weak... so they have to try and make a job that was valued by almost every single culture in human history and act like society was dumb enough to look down on it...

I can't shake this feeling that the "hero" is actively trying to get his teammates killed or captured for something. He gives off some Griffith vibes.

I think it's English name is "Saint of Black Kite~ The Banished Healer Masters Dark Magic with Abundant Magical Power" so, I'm guessing this story goes a very different direction than a healer learning he's useful.

At least one realized they fucked up. But the rest of the group might also realize it. Considering what they learned about when a priest learns cure. They're aware of the spells he can use, after all, and it isn't hard to extrapolate how powerful the Saint class is as a support caster when in its first one or two levels he can use the highest tiers of a priests' magic.

Group Leader
I'm flabbergasted that they have no idea about their base classes let alone classes of legend that they were chasing. It seems like there are as many stories told about the Saint/ess as there are the Hero yet somehow those amoeba brains think it's weak. Also that the party is so brain dead thinking "the healer doesn't do any dps so we don't need a healer." You also don't do any dps when you're dead.

Double-page supporter
I'm flabbergasted that they have no idea about their base classes let alone classes of legend that they were chasing. It seems like there are as many stories told about the Saint/ess as there are the Hero yet somehow those amoeba brains think it's weak. Also that the party is so brain dead thinking "the healer doesn't do any dps so we don't need a healer." You also don't do any dps when you're dead.
That's exactly what I hate about these garbage storylines. MCs like this than never try to explore and learn about the skills and become retarded edgy.

Dex-chan lover
That's exactly what I hate about these garbage storylines. MCs like this than never try to explore and learn about the skills and become retarded edgy.
Look, the issue is with the authors... they can't think about any real abilities that could be complicated and misunderstood so instead, they have to make everyone pretty unnaturally dumb and unlike how humanity actually acted in history...

Users who are viewing this thread