Kurusu Alice is so COOOOL! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kurusu Alice did not forget

Dex-chan lover
Protip: if you feel a stomach grumble coming on, breathe in as much as you can, hold your breath, and suck in your gut. Or just eat.

Fed-Kun's army
The concept of the manga is fun with ML alone. But, I still can’t stand that boy. He feels like a hypocrite, or a faker,.....? Like, he’s pretending to be dumb to get closer to her.

Dex-chan lover
So, this is what someone willing to do just to take care of their image?

Gotta say, that extremely pathetic...

Dex-chan lover
@Potla Page 14 the word "desperate" is misspelled. I gotta give this girl credit for using as much resource as she feasibly can to keep up her appearance even if they are ridiculous. Forgot about this series, thanks for not dropping it.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv Thanks for pointing that out, sadly that misspelling went past both of us. As our lord and savior @Lorex has joined hands for CL/RD, chapters will keep coming (just a bit slowly compared to big groups that have a lot of slave human resources).

And yeah, her ridiculous antics are what make it a very entertaining read. xD

As for the hate against Suzuki, just a quick reminder that these characters are in 1st year of high school (9th grade) and solving quadratic equations. I think it's not too far-fetched to see immature and innocent guys at that age. xD

God the male MC is annoying on the top of that he looks like a shota type. #typicalromcommc 🙄

Group Leader
og8GGcr.png

Group Leader
@Geth270: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_water
Maybe I should have added it in Translator's notes. :kekw:

Users who are viewing this thread