Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Ch. 338 - The Strength that You Did Not Have in the Past

Dex-chan lover
Well that's only a temporary (very short-lived) worry, so we'll see. The issue is that she doesn't understand (and likely doesn't want to understand) that her daughter is the primary one pushing for this relationship. So even if they "break-up" for a short bit, the moment she is able, she'll go stay with Mina. She'll easily wait the short period of time, if necessary. She's waited far longer than that already (accepting constant rejection) and she's just nearly 18 as it is. She should talk with her daughter and understand the situation (even if she still disagrees) rather than "lalala"ing her way through it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I dont know if i ever seen a manga with age gap where the parents actually threaten the adult with being reported so thats kinda based and makes it interesting although im sure its not gonna happen which is fine cause this supposed to be a mostly chill yuri manga but still

Dex-chan lover
Ouch
Kazuki comes in to save the day hopefully
Kinda expect Kazuki to out Sensei for liking Mom in highschool
But I don’t find sensei guilty since she was not at all involved in anything that lead to their relationship
And then she set and kept strict boundaries after agreeing to this kinda relationship
Irl it would be different but here we do know that it wasn’t an intentional ploy

It's nice that you picked up the series. But it's kind of weird you picked one that's that's already finished. Maybe you should choose an abandoned project in the future.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's nice that you picked up the series. But it's kind of weird you picked one that's that's already finished. Maybe you should choose an abandoned project in the future.
How was having not been updated since February (edit: well 11 months actually) not effectively abandoned, at least by all appearances? It's not like the source material had run out.

Last edited:
How was having not been updated since February not effectively abandoned, at least by all appearances? It's not like the source material had run out.
What are you talking about? The updates had resumed a whole month ago, and pages were being released at a pace of one per day ever since. It's only three weeks later that these releases were made. And I can assure you, it doesn't take a whole three weeks to do this much.

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? The updates had resumed a whole month ago, and pages were being released at a pace of one per day ever since. It's only three weeks later that these releases were made. And I can assure you, it doesn't take a whole three weeks to do this much.
Ah, sorry for the confusion - somehow I thought I was in the TulipMoon release thread, not sure how I ended up in this one. But yeah, it is a bit of a weird situation given SquigglesJP was translating this originally. Not sure why they stopped for such a long time and now chose to come back after TulipMoon started doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread