Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Ch. 361 - Epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome. Really enjoyed this. It touched on some stuff these series don't normally touch. The mom already started to backtrack by saying she'd "never forgive them, if she found out," instead of "I'll report you," so I'm sure after a couple years they could figure that out. She'll likely never like it but once her daughter's an adult, it's not up to her anymore and that girl is fixated. The story chooses to leave things by acknowledging that there are always new hurdles to overcome, and they've chosen to be together (despite the mom's opinion) and I think that's fine.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m getting whiplash here, because it went from happy, to mom going to report them to the police, to happy like the mom chapters didn’t happen.
I understand that she didn’t love Yae anymore but having the relationship between Yae and her daughter and Yae and sensei being unrecoverable just makes me sad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I'm not a big fan of age gaps in manga, especially ones this big, but I still stuck with it and enjoyed a little extra fluff to the end

Power Uploader
Literally this:
IIB5jah.png

Dex-chan lover
So... I have to reread this from the beginning, I'm certain that there's a previous flashforward that told us the mother didn't approve even after several years 🤔

Dex-chan lover
So... I have to reread this from the beginning, I'm certain that there's a previous flashforward that told us the mother didn't approve even after several years 🤔
No there's two jumps into the future. One is ten years ahead when they're living together. The other is some amount of time ahead, when Kanzuki is meeting her friend, while on her way to a business meeting. I don't think either says anything about the mom but we can assume (based on what she said) that she never really approves but they live happily on anyway. Possibly sees her daughter every now and then but I doubt, Mina.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome. Really enjoyed this. It touched on some stuff these series don't normally touch. The mom already started to backtrack by saying she'd "never forgive them, if she found out," instead of "I'll report you," so I'm sure after a couple years they could figure that out. She'll likely never like it but once her daughter's an adult, it's not up to her anymore and that girl is fixated. The story chooses to leave things by acknowledging that there are always new hurdles to overcome, and they've chosen to be together (despite the mom's opinion) and I think that's fine.
yeah i’m not a wizzard that can read between lines, i ACTUALY wanted more of that conversation LIKE after Yae is 18 and like WERE IS THE MOTHER DOUGHTET CONVO ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP????

also it still left an shity homophobic aftertaste with that chapter, like yes i know she wants her child to not have to much relationship issues but implying that being GAY was one of them is STUPID as fuck!, yes Japan and their non acceptance of LGBT, BUT an straight relationship can BE HELL ON EARTH TOO!!

Dex-chan lover
No there's two jumps into the future. One is ten years ahead when they're living together. The other is some amount of time ahead, when Kanzuki is meeting her friend, while on her way to a business meeting. I don't think either says anything about the mom but we can assume (based on what she said) that she never really approves but they live happily on anyway. Possibly sees her daughter every now and then but I doubt, Mina.
oh yeah i have to rearead this whole series……OR can you tell me thous two chapters??? so i can keep the rereading of the whole manga later XD

Users who are viewing this thread