Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 157 - A Shocking Experience With Her

Fed-Kun's army
Good analogy, but it feels like a coward move not to give even a hint of what she said

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Arrslashslainwithverbose

Double-page supporter
@L4MD4

To "destroy" someone with words, you have to use a mixture of convincing facts and you also have to target the weak points, so your words have more access and have more impact. Basically stripping them of their armor. For example something like Clarisce's lambs.

First of all thats a high effort anyway, second its a comedy manga, third this would take more than 4 panels.

I dunno if she did such a harsh thing in the author's mind, or maybe just unconsciously, but I would also have prefered this technique (to not show the conversation) as a creator to present such a scene. If not, its at least a psychological thriller.

guilt.png

lmaoooo thats hilarious.

EDIT: also, i see people mentioning clarice from Silence of the Lambs in reference to "killing with conversation"..while Hannibal Lecter did make clarice breakdown and cry through conversation, i think this was actually referencing (somewhat incorrectly, since it wasnt a scene we saw in the movie) when we discovered that Hannibal had killed one of the innmates he was incarcerated with (Miggs) by whispering things to him from aross his cell and eventually convincing him to swallow his own tongue.

Aggregator gang
I know they deserve to get yelled at but really to the point they cry this much? I'm scared bruh

Fed-Kun's army
She can a scary one, just like sensei.
I wonder if Yae was capable of that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread