Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 164 - Sensei, I Became Mature

Fed-Kun's army
730.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, i can see why people kinda confused. Middle schooler in manga usually presented with sailor fuku, blazer and stuff usually for high school.

Anyway, Kubota being 12 / 13 makes Kusanagi Sensei reaction in chapter 3 more understanable.

Aggregator gang
I thought they were in high school but 13 is way too low to be thinking about these things seriously, no wonder the teacher doesn't want to get spicy

i knew from the start that they are still jc, but when the age was blatantly shoved to your face like this made me feel guilty somehow

Dex-chan lover
@Aleph0

No prefecture has it at 13. And sexual acts with minors are forbidden everywhere in Japan until they're 18.

Aggregator gang
@Aleph0
But even if they in a prefecture where 13 is the age of consent, adult still cannot lay hands on a minor legally, even if they have 1 year age difference. Given that she's a teacher, her punishment may be even harsher than a typical convict's.

Sensei is doing a great job at holding back, specially with Kubota all around the place lol

@Faust9 Likely referring back to around CH31-34 when sensei was thinking back to how her email was created by Yae and that email was how she got her wedding invite and pics of her child (Hime).

Users who are viewing this thread