Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 177 - Good Morning, Arimura-Sensei

Dex-chan lover
@Keledor the story is about the romance between Hina and Kusanagi. Even tho they havent done anything to each other and probably wont til yrs later, sometimes with the way people talk feels like i missed the chapter where Kusanagi dragged Hina to a dark alley.

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoTheRabbit
Flashforward aside, the story is about Hina and Kusanagi's relationship. It could as well end with them realising they are not fit to be together or so.
sometimes with the way people talk feels like I missed the chapter where Kusanagi dragged Hina to a dark alley.
Yeah, I get you. But here I was mostly talking about the age gap, move story ten years into the future and my point wouldn't change - relationships with this much age difference end up being unhealthy a lot. This is not the point of this particular series but makes Arimura a much better fit.

Aggregator gang
Sensei must have been really smashed to not remember anything.

@Keledor - except it is not up to you to decide who is "fit" to go out with whom. And how do you know that relationships with a large age gap are "unhealthy a lot"? Not just sometimes, but "a lot". Is that your gut feeling, or do you actually have data to support this assertion?

Fed-Kun's army
@AsuraRaza
Well, considering that a)this is public forum for expressing your thoughts and opinions about manga and I'm doing exactly that, b)people in question are fictional characters and won't be harmed in any way by me doing so, it's exactly up to me to voice my thoughts about who is better fit.
Regarding your other question - I "know" that from my life experience. While that means that data sample has small size (around 20 examples) and is not representative enough, I don't really have time to search up every small topic. You are welcome to present contradicting data and I'll correct myself.

Users who are viewing this thread