Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 183 - In the End, I Couldn't Get a Wink of Sleep

lol! people complaining about sensei and hime-chan. they're already 183 chapters in and im sure they're aware that this is a age-gap series. hahahahah come on people! haha

arimura sensei!!! shame on you,

Dex-chan lover
Aimura tried to take advantage of a super drunk Kusanagi while shes not even sure if she likes her or not and theres still people out there saying shes a better fit. I mean, WTF!
An age-gap romance story where we already know in 10 yrs they will be together... and theres people complaining about the age-gap?? Go somewhere else already, geez...
Not to mention Aimura has nothing great going on for her at all comparing to the always cute, cheerful and fun Hime. Which is why for me the complains are purely prejudice.

Dex-chan lover
"Am I in love with her? Nah, that can't be it. Anyway, time to sniff her bedsheets."

P.S.: STFU about her age. You're outraged, this is horrible, think of the children, whatever, we get it. Still don't care.

"she was about to rape her"

what the fuck is wrong with the ppl in this comments section lmao. she got pulled down and almost went for a kiss while the moment was there, and then did nothing after she was denied. the fuck are these perceptions right now lol

She made a move on a drunk person, that's why it's wrong. You know, alcohol can do that thing that impairs your cognitive abilities and could make someone very easy to manipulate, and she kinda went for the kiss knowing (I assume) that Kusanagi was drunk

Users who are viewing this thread